I have also decided to update the tree mesh as it was at a really poor standard and bugging me when I was working around that mesh. I have made another base mesh of the tree now which I will take over into Z-Brush and then make the high poly version.
Saturday, 17 October 2015
Updating Old Meshes
Following on from development of the mountain range I have gone onto update most of the other meshes to bring them up to the same standard. I started with the pillars as they wouldn't take much time to make as I can just take them over into Z-Brush and use a combination of Z-brush tools and alphas to get the desired look. I wanted to make the scene look abandoned and disused so I decided to put a lot of damage onto the pillars so I have done this by breaking them in half and then sculpting the damaged onto them. Below shows the differences in what the mesh look like now compared from the block-out, I am going to use a variety of normal map techniques to get them to a high standard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment