Thursday, 15 October 2015

Gathering Reference

Before I start making the assets for the scene I want to get as much reference as I can find as it will benefit the modelling process as a whole if I know what the asset I am making actually looks like. One bad thing about choosing this topic is that there isn't many picture references of each assets that I am looking to design however I have found a fan-site that has screenshots of each frame of an episode of the "Avatar: Legend of Anng" which I have used as my reference shots due to the fact that If I were to do this on my own I wouldn't be able to capture each frame perfectly. One thing that I have taken away from this is that I need to make a better choice in what I am going to create to make sure that I can either get a large amount of references for or if it my own design then I need to be 100% clear in what I want to design.




No comments:

Post a Comment