Thursday, 15 October 2015
Blockout Progress
The block-out presentation is in week 3 and I am pretty much ready to show off my work at the stage it is at now. It has all the elements that I plan to properly implement into the project. I have made all the low poly assets which shows off the whole scene and how it will look at the end and I have also looked into camera work and have implemented that into my scene also to try and give off what my final cinematic will look like as well when finished. I wanted to make sure that I had camera's in as it is an easier way to show the audience what the final scene will look like. I have also made the particle effects to go in the scene such as the water and fire, however I am yet to get anything else moving such as the doors and birds. Looking at the cinematic at its current state I can see where I need to add more cliffs and rocks in so that you can't see the edge, however overall I think I am happy with the stage that I am at, from here on out I need to look at photo-grammetry and where I can implement it into my scene and also improve all the meshes in the weeks to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment