Sunday, 22 November 2015

Current update

I feel I am working well as the end is quickly approching, I have experimented with some different camera angles following feedback from Rob, such as still shots rather than long, exaggerated camera shots which slow down the overall feel of the cinematic. I have also tried to focus more on the water fountain area rather than the rocks but also keeping the sense of the scale in the cinematic. I have also tried to incorporate some music which adds another level to the cinematic as a whole, I like the music at the moment however its got a little bit of beat to it so I will make sure that I get some feedback to see whether I need to pick something which has a more background feel to it. Overall its going well however I still have a load to finish off.


No comments:

Post a Comment