Thursday, 12 November 2015
Changes
Some changes that I have made from the block-out is that I'm not going to have any meshes with destruction on such as the broken pillars as I want to recreate the scene to be as it was first built with a little foliage which has overgrown over the scene. I have changed this as I feel it doesn't add anything to the scene and it will let me concentrate on the foliage. Another change is that I have decided to add the up-side down buildings to the scene because I felt that on its own the scene felt little lonely without much in it, I personally like the outcome of putting the buildings into the scene for alpha as it really matches the references which also filling the scene making it feel a little more properly fleshed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment