Tuesday, 10 November 2015
Alpha Presentation Feedback
Overall the presentation went better than expected, feedback was mostly positive to the scene as a whole with only minor grievances on some of the camera angles as the feedback advised me to put some more shots of the water fountain in rather than spending as much time with the large pan over the top of the cliff. I will take this on board and will look at fiddling with the cameras so that there are more shots of the water fountain. Secondly I had some feedback about shadows and how the light will be broken up by the overhanging cliff, to combat this I want to talk to Jamie to get some advice on how to get the best light direction. I am also going to make sure that I properly plan out the rest of my time so that I can get the scene looking really nice, in addition I am going to get regular feedback so that I can get my scene to a high standard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment